July 25, 2012

:: Just a story about a girl, a daughter, a college student, just about her.



Hey, listen up.

I have a story that I would tell to you. I found it in my very long way back to home from her. Haha.

Well, this story is about a girl, a daughter, a college student, just about her. Like the other human does, she also has a dream, a hope, and an ambition to build her own feature. Being what, standing where, why, how, and with whom. Certainly, she has a right to make it happens, to consider with her choice(s), to fight for the thing that she definitely believes, to ber herself completely. Even if that thing seems so silly, dumb, dull, or even very idiot. But, she still has a right to choose, not (always) to be chosen. And, this is her parents big fault!



Do they know? No, they don’t. They chose to seem like they do not know, seem like they do not see, seem like they do not hear, seem like they do not feel, with a dramatic reason background ( which is going to make her being mad soon, being nausea year by year, haaa ), with a reason the best for her.

Well, let’s talk about ‘the best’. What is the meaning of the best? Unilateral decision? No. Act like the giver fake hopes does? No. Close their eyes, hears, or pretend to be numb? No. It is totally wrong, really. She is not a doll or robotic human that can be managed like they want. She is a real human who has a heart to feel, she needs to breath, she wants to be appreciated, not like the doll or robotic human does. It is not the same at all.

Oops, well, both real human ( her ) and robotic human, actually they have a same point. They do not have such an authority to stand with theirself. Yes, that’s the fact, not fake. 

Hm, for closing. I stiil remember clearly, she said that :

“ The world that we live in is full of the fact and fake. And I will stand for the fact, because I am not a faker. I will not raise my child like my parents do to us.  I just do not want they feel the same like their Mom's.  It’s my promise. “




0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

July 25, 2012

:: Just a story about a girl, a daughter, a college student, just about her.



Hey, listen up.

I have a story that I would tell to you. I found it in my very long way back to home from her. Haha.

Well, this story is about a girl, a daughter, a college student, just about her. Like the other human does, she also has a dream, a hope, and an ambition to build her own feature. Being what, standing where, why, how, and with whom. Certainly, she has a right to make it happens, to consider with her choice(s), to fight for the thing that she definitely believes, to ber herself completely. Even if that thing seems so silly, dumb, dull, or even very idiot. But, she still has a right to choose, not (always) to be chosen. And, this is her parents big fault!



Do they know? No, they don’t. They chose to seem like they do not know, seem like they do not see, seem like they do not hear, seem like they do not feel, with a dramatic reason background ( which is going to make her being mad soon, being nausea year by year, haaa ), with a reason the best for her.

Well, let’s talk about ‘the best’. What is the meaning of the best? Unilateral decision? No. Act like the giver fake hopes does? No. Close their eyes, hears, or pretend to be numb? No. It is totally wrong, really. She is not a doll or robotic human that can be managed like they want. She is a real human who has a heart to feel, she needs to breath, she wants to be appreciated, not like the doll or robotic human does. It is not the same at all.

Oops, well, both real human ( her ) and robotic human, actually they have a same point. They do not have such an authority to stand with theirself. Yes, that’s the fact, not fake. 

Hm, for closing. I stiil remember clearly, she said that :

“ The world that we live in is full of the fact and fake. And I will stand for the fact, because I am not a faker. I will not raise my child like my parents do to us.  I just do not want they feel the same like their Mom's.  It’s my promise. “




No comments: