July 24, 2012

:: Just a message for my beloved parents.


~ Just a depressed daughter, a frustrated college student, and an idiot girl who always failed in whatever kind of moving on. Being mad soon!


Hfft. It feels like I really want to have such my own world even for a few hours where I can heal my hurt heart. A place where I can be myself. I just need to hide my self for a while in a hidden place where I can scream out loud to feel a little bit free of my pain. I am not a robotic human, I am a real human who has a heart to feel many kind of feelings. So simple, I just want to be seen, to be heard, to be understood, to be appreciated, even if just a moment and once. It is a basic human rights, isn't it? I have a right to build my own future. A dream, a hope, an ambition. Don't forget that this is about I, My, Me, and Mine. Please.


Is it such a sin to be done? No.



0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

July 24, 2012

:: Just a message for my beloved parents.


~ Just a depressed daughter, a frustrated college student, and an idiot girl who always failed in whatever kind of moving on. Being mad soon!


Hfft. It feels like I really want to have such my own world even for a few hours where I can heal my hurt heart. A place where I can be myself. I just need to hide my self for a while in a hidden place where I can scream out loud to feel a little bit free of my pain. I am not a robotic human, I am a real human who has a heart to feel many kind of feelings. So simple, I just want to be seen, to be heard, to be understood, to be appreciated, even if just a moment and once. It is a basic human rights, isn't it? I have a right to build my own future. A dream, a hope, an ambition. Don't forget that this is about I, My, Me, and Mine. Please.


Is it such a sin to be done? No.



No comments: