July 29, 2012

:: Just for a boy over there.




Thanks for restoring my strength. A moment when you back texting me was a moment when I felt so down.  I never thought you will comeback helping me to stand up again, let me walk, then run by myself like I did before.  It seems like God has sent a guard to keep me stay strong. And now, I truly understand why I can't be able to stop longing for you. It has been 391 days since I realized that you have stolen my heart. It is such a great treasure for getting close with someone like you. Thanks for everything, a caring boy over there. :)




0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

July 29, 2012

:: Just for a boy over there.




Thanks for restoring my strength. A moment when you back texting me was a moment when I felt so down.  I never thought you will comeback helping me to stand up again, let me walk, then run by myself like I did before.  It seems like God has sent a guard to keep me stay strong. And now, I truly understand why I can't be able to stop longing for you. It has been 391 days since I realized that you have stolen my heart. It is such a great treasure for getting close with someone like you. Thanks for everything, a caring boy over there. :)




No comments: