March 11, 2012

:: “ I am so bored, really. “



Hhhooooaaaaammmm ~

Today is Sunday, I am in my home, at Pariaman. 

I just lay down while i am typing this post, in my lovely bedroom. Actualy, i don’t know what i have to write. I call it is such an inspiration #Mode-Off. Well, writer is a kind of human, too. Eventhough i love writing, but right now, this phenomena is naturally happen, unpredictable. I  am in the mode of no idea to write down. Hhh.

Well, let me tell the situation at that time :


Music plays, consists of:  Korean, Japan, Mandarin, Thai, and also Western songs. Yellow wall, dark brown door, and white toilet door. A light brown cupboard, a cow doll, a brown studying-desk with its swivel green chair, many kind of books which are arranged neatly in the desk, and so on. I lay down on my blue cover bed, ‘sleep but not sleep’ while listening to music by my handphone, yawn manytimes, it is a lazy-time, and it is so bored, really. 

I move to sit on my swifel green chair, yawn again. On my brown studying-desk, there are so many things: Al-Qur’an, laptop, subject books ( Math, Physic , Chemistry, Biology ), some pages of SNMPTN test, novels, comics , magazines,  note books, some sketch books size A4, a pack of color pencil, two pencil cases ( blue and purple ), a pack of water color, white stapler, a red lamp, many cute stickers, a red handbag, a blue backpack, and so on. There are also a bowl of potato chips, a small plate of some pieces of cheese cake, a glass of avocado juice, and a ‘Hello Kitty’ headphone on my brown studying-desk. 

I yawn again, again, and again, i feel a litle bit sleepy now. I look at an orange wall watch, It is around 2 PM at that time, and i am alone with nothing to be done. So bored, really.

The most song that I listen is Big Bang – Bad Boy ( salah satu lagu di mini album ke - 5 Big Bang ). It is a new song and the MV ( Music Video ) realesed on February 28, 2012 ago. The MV is so awesome! I like the members ( of course ), their acting, lyric, music, all of its related things. I love this MV. BAD BOY ! It reminds me to someone over there, a boy at the mountain. Hwuaaaa ~  >///<


I back to my bed, lay down again. I put the laptp on the blue cover bed, in front me, straight with my eyes.  Beside the laptop, there is an antique small golden mirror, a handphone branded NOKIA, a ‘Hello Kitty’ headphone, a cute small green note, a blue comb, and a pink wallet. I do browsing by using this another laptop. I don’t bring laptop if I just spend my time about 2 or 3 days in Pariaman. I have another laptop in my home, so I left the other in Padang. It is quite heavy and also has such a risk ( you know what i mean, right? Ok. ) to bring it home to Pariaman. Haha.

I type this post while I am listening to the music. I am really ‘enjot but not enjoy’ my lazy – time. Oh, I remember, i have written at last post that Sunday is a slavery day. But it is not applicable if I am in Pariaman, Sunday is Sunday, it is such a free time,  a lazy-time. I don’t wash the clothes, I have done it before go home to Pariaman, I don’t iron the clothes because there is someone who usually iron our clothes on Sunday afternoon, and my faher will pay her. Ehehe. And, well, I rather hate Monday. Because it means that I have to back to Padang, on Monday morning. No more lazy-time, only a busy-time for a week later. Hoah.


Now, I am so bored, really.

I want to eat something, but it feels like my stomach has no longer space to the food. Hoah, i am so full.  I can’t eat anymore. Since this morning,i i have eaten a plate of delicious lontong pical, many kind of fruits ( apple, mango, rambutan, banana, and also snake fruit ), and  some pieces of cheese cake. I also have already finished my lunch about 30 minutes ago, it was a plate of rice with two green curry chicken thighs, sauteed spinach, shrimp chips, and a bottle of mineral water. I am still really full now.  Aaaaaaa ~

Hm, it is 02:18 PM. I begin to feel sleepy ( again ). Maybe it is the best time to get an afternoon-sleep, due to some days ago, i had a very lack of sleep, it was just about 3 – 4 hours a day. I slept very late because of doing my assigments. Hoaaaamm.





Well, i think that’s all. 

I wanna sleep. See you, guys.



Hoooaaaammmm ~


1 komentar:

hayati elmarhamah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

March 11, 2012

:: “ I am so bored, really. “



Hhhooooaaaaammmm ~

Today is Sunday, I am in my home, at Pariaman. 

I just lay down while i am typing this post, in my lovely bedroom. Actualy, i don’t know what i have to write. I call it is such an inspiration #Mode-Off. Well, writer is a kind of human, too. Eventhough i love writing, but right now, this phenomena is naturally happen, unpredictable. I  am in the mode of no idea to write down. Hhh.

Well, let me tell the situation at that time :


Music plays, consists of:  Korean, Japan, Mandarin, Thai, and also Western songs. Yellow wall, dark brown door, and white toilet door. A light brown cupboard, a cow doll, a brown studying-desk with its swivel green chair, many kind of books which are arranged neatly in the desk, and so on. I lay down on my blue cover bed, ‘sleep but not sleep’ while listening to music by my handphone, yawn manytimes, it is a lazy-time, and it is so bored, really. 

I move to sit on my swifel green chair, yawn again. On my brown studying-desk, there are so many things: Al-Qur’an, laptop, subject books ( Math, Physic , Chemistry, Biology ), some pages of SNMPTN test, novels, comics , magazines,  note books, some sketch books size A4, a pack of color pencil, two pencil cases ( blue and purple ), a pack of water color, white stapler, a red lamp, many cute stickers, a red handbag, a blue backpack, and so on. There are also a bowl of potato chips, a small plate of some pieces of cheese cake, a glass of avocado juice, and a ‘Hello Kitty’ headphone on my brown studying-desk. 

I yawn again, again, and again, i feel a litle bit sleepy now. I look at an orange wall watch, It is around 2 PM at that time, and i am alone with nothing to be done. So bored, really.

The most song that I listen is Big Bang – Bad Boy ( salah satu lagu di mini album ke - 5 Big Bang ). It is a new song and the MV ( Music Video ) realesed on February 28, 2012 ago. The MV is so awesome! I like the members ( of course ), their acting, lyric, music, all of its related things. I love this MV. BAD BOY ! It reminds me to someone over there, a boy at the mountain. Hwuaaaa ~  >///<


I back to my bed, lay down again. I put the laptp on the blue cover bed, in front me, straight with my eyes.  Beside the laptop, there is an antique small golden mirror, a handphone branded NOKIA, a ‘Hello Kitty’ headphone, a cute small green note, a blue comb, and a pink wallet. I do browsing by using this another laptop. I don’t bring laptop if I just spend my time about 2 or 3 days in Pariaman. I have another laptop in my home, so I left the other in Padang. It is quite heavy and also has such a risk ( you know what i mean, right? Ok. ) to bring it home to Pariaman. Haha.

I type this post while I am listening to the music. I am really ‘enjot but not enjoy’ my lazy – time. Oh, I remember, i have written at last post that Sunday is a slavery day. But it is not applicable if I am in Pariaman, Sunday is Sunday, it is such a free time,  a lazy-time. I don’t wash the clothes, I have done it before go home to Pariaman, I don’t iron the clothes because there is someone who usually iron our clothes on Sunday afternoon, and my faher will pay her. Ehehe. And, well, I rather hate Monday. Because it means that I have to back to Padang, on Monday morning. No more lazy-time, only a busy-time for a week later. Hoah.


Now, I am so bored, really.

I want to eat something, but it feels like my stomach has no longer space to the food. Hoah, i am so full.  I can’t eat anymore. Since this morning,i i have eaten a plate of delicious lontong pical, many kind of fruits ( apple, mango, rambutan, banana, and also snake fruit ), and  some pieces of cheese cake. I also have already finished my lunch about 30 minutes ago, it was a plate of rice with two green curry chicken thighs, sauteed spinach, shrimp chips, and a bottle of mineral water. I am still really full now.  Aaaaaaa ~

Hm, it is 02:18 PM. I begin to feel sleepy ( again ). Maybe it is the best time to get an afternoon-sleep, due to some days ago, i had a very lack of sleep, it was just about 3 – 4 hours a day. I slept very late because of doing my assigments. Hoaaaamm.





Well, i think that’s all. 

I wanna sleep. See you, guys.



Hoooaaaammmm ~


1 comment:

hayati elmarhamah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.