March 03, 2012

:: " Hamtaro and Hello Kitty "



Hm, it happened when I was child. I liked Hamtaro and Hello Kitty, so much. Even now, I still love them. Hwuahaha. I have some collections of Hamtaro and Hello Kitty. But, it is rather difficult to find thing that belongs to Hamtaro, really. I only have some post cards about Hamtaro. My first thing which belongs to Hello Kitty is my back-pack, it was a gift from my father. It is so cute, pink, and I really like it. I still keep it safe untill now, eventhough I don't use it nowaday. It is too small for me. haha.

Well, in this post, i would like to tell you about my pure stupidity when i was child. Wkwk.



 Because of i liked Hamtaro and Hello Kitty so much, i got such a difficult time to decide or choose between them. So, I made another decision, I gathered them together became a pair. I mean, they were in a relationship, as I wanted. Hamtaro and Hello Kitty were belonged each other. Hwuahaha.

And, last night, I just realized my pure stupidity, It was not a pure, but it was a kind of stupid tought. Well, as we know, Hamtaro is a hamster and Hello Kitty is a cat. Eventhough Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth, but it still seems so strange to make a hamster and a cat became a pair. It is stupid, right? Yeah, i just realized it last night. 

What a stupid tought that I have done many years ago! Aish.










6 komentar:

hayati elmarhamah said...

I want to know more about your favorite cartoon. coud you tell me about that?

dilacious said...

Really? Hm, i like Hamtaro, Hello Kitty, and also Keroppi. Hihi. :D

devrie said...

well, thats allright. sometimes i thought and did something stupid too. you should thank for that. that's mean you have a wonderfull imajination :)

devrie said...

ups, wrong spell. it's imagination

Rahmadila Eka Putri said...

@devrie hahaha yeah you're allright. thanks for the comment. :)

QaSSIM said...

One of the most popular sport in the world is football
QU & PDQ

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

March 03, 2012

:: " Hamtaro and Hello Kitty "



Hm, it happened when I was child. I liked Hamtaro and Hello Kitty, so much. Even now, I still love them. Hwuahaha. I have some collections of Hamtaro and Hello Kitty. But, it is rather difficult to find thing that belongs to Hamtaro, really. I only have some post cards about Hamtaro. My first thing which belongs to Hello Kitty is my back-pack, it was a gift from my father. It is so cute, pink, and I really like it. I still keep it safe untill now, eventhough I don't use it nowaday. It is too small for me. haha.

Well, in this post, i would like to tell you about my pure stupidity when i was child. Wkwk.



 Because of i liked Hamtaro and Hello Kitty so much, i got such a difficult time to decide or choose between them. So, I made another decision, I gathered them together became a pair. I mean, they were in a relationship, as I wanted. Hamtaro and Hello Kitty were belonged each other. Hwuahaha.

And, last night, I just realized my pure stupidity, It was not a pure, but it was a kind of stupid tought. Well, as we know, Hamtaro is a hamster and Hello Kitty is a cat. Eventhough Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth, but it still seems so strange to make a hamster and a cat became a pair. It is stupid, right? Yeah, i just realized it last night. 

What a stupid tought that I have done many years ago! Aish.










6 comments:

hayati elmarhamah said...

I want to know more about your favorite cartoon. coud you tell me about that?

dilacious said...

Really? Hm, i like Hamtaro, Hello Kitty, and also Keroppi. Hihi. :D

devrie said...

well, thats allright. sometimes i thought and did something stupid too. you should thank for that. that's mean you have a wonderfull imajination :)

devrie said...

ups, wrong spell. it's imagination

Rahmadila Eka Putri said...

@devrie hahaha yeah you're allright. thanks for the comment. :)

QaSSIM said...

One of the most popular sport in the world is football
QU & PDQ