February 19, 2012

:: It's a Slavery Day ! ╰(◣﹏◢)╯


Hhhaaauuufftt.

Yeah! I am back with the newest post. Hwuahahahaa.

Today is a Sunday morning, it means that, it is going to be very busy and also so tired, because of what?  That's correct! As a child who lives far from his Mom and Dad , I have to be able to manage myself alone. And, today is Sunday. Well, i am sure, you know, what i mean. 

For me, Sunday means --->  It's a Slavery Day !




There are so many dirty clothes in that black basket, many colorful veils that need to be ironed, many pair of shoes which has to be washed, the mess books on the desk, floor that needs to be cleaned, plates, glasses, any eating utensils that need to be washed, and many other. Just stay at home, wanna go out for hanging out? Come on, no one has such a leasure time today, they are as busy as me. If it is not, it definitely means that they are in their village now, yeah it is called 'MUDIK / PULANG KAMPUNG'. And, I am going to fix all of this slavery things soon. SOON !

Come on, honestly, i am not in the mood to fix them all this morning. I am in my lazy time, it feels so lazy to do anything activities that need a lot of movement. I enjoy watching Korean Movie in my lovely laptop, in my bedroom. I just sit - lay down - sit - lay down - sit , on my bed. Really, i feel so lazy to fix them all this Sunday! Hoah.

If most of people declare that they hate Monday , but i prefer to Sunday ! I hate Sunday , and okay, I like Monday , asked why? Aha, it is just a simple reason, because I was born in the Monday morning. When the flag was going to fly, on August 17. Haha.




Uhm, actually I don't know what I have to write. 
I just type many words that are hanging on my mind. Just it.


Okay, I think that's all for this post. See you. (⌒˛⌒ )



Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 19, 2012

:: It's a Slavery Day ! ╰(◣﹏◢)╯


Hhhaaauuufftt.

Yeah! I am back with the newest post. Hwuahahahaa.

Today is a Sunday morning, it means that, it is going to be very busy and also so tired, because of what?  That's correct! As a child who lives far from his Mom and Dad , I have to be able to manage myself alone. And, today is Sunday. Well, i am sure, you know, what i mean. 

For me, Sunday means --->  It's a Slavery Day !




There are so many dirty clothes in that black basket, many colorful veils that need to be ironed, many pair of shoes which has to be washed, the mess books on the desk, floor that needs to be cleaned, plates, glasses, any eating utensils that need to be washed, and many other. Just stay at home, wanna go out for hanging out? Come on, no one has such a leasure time today, they are as busy as me. If it is not, it definitely means that they are in their village now, yeah it is called 'MUDIK / PULANG KAMPUNG'. And, I am going to fix all of this slavery things soon. SOON !

Come on, honestly, i am not in the mood to fix them all this morning. I am in my lazy time, it feels so lazy to do anything activities that need a lot of movement. I enjoy watching Korean Movie in my lovely laptop, in my bedroom. I just sit - lay down - sit - lay down - sit , on my bed. Really, i feel so lazy to fix them all this Sunday! Hoah.

If most of people declare that they hate Monday , but i prefer to Sunday ! I hate Sunday , and okay, I like Monday , asked why? Aha, it is just a simple reason, because I was born in the Monday morning. When the flag was going to fly, on August 17. Haha.




Uhm, actually I don't know what I have to write. 
I just type many words that are hanging on my mind. Just it.


Okay, I think that's all for this post. See you. (⌒˛⌒ )