February 25, 2012

:: It's about Pariaman. ^^


  
Ayayayayayyy !
Welcome back with me, I am dilacious !

Hm, based on the ttile above, so, in this post, i woud like to write about my beloved Pariaman. Well, let’s start. Check this out, guys!

Pariaman is a coastal city in West SumatraIndonesia. Pariaman has 72,089 inhabitants (2002), an area of 73.4 km2 (28 sq mi) and a 12 km (7 mi) coastline. "Pariaman" means "safe area". According to the limited early sources available, by the sixteenth century Pariaman was an important port city serving the Minangkabau settlements in the interior highlands of central west Sumatra. Traders from western India and later from Europe visited the port, trading in pepper, gold, and other products of the interior. In the early seventeenth century the port came under control of the Sultanate of Aceh, to the north; an Acehnese governor was stationed in the town. The port formally came under Dutch control in 1663 by treaty with Aceh. In 1671 the Dutch built a lodge here and later, around 1684, a fort. Continuing clashes with local rulers and competition with other European trading companies resulted in the port being abandoned by the Dutch in 1770. By the early twentieth century the port was less prominent on the coast, as Padang, just to the south, was the focus of Dutch activities in western Sumatra and had a railroad link to the interior. After Indonesian independence, Pariaman was a naval headquarters for a province called Central Sumatra. It became an autonomous city on 11 Apr 2002.





I was born in Padang, exactly at RSUD M. Djamil, but I grew up in Pariaman. I graduated Kindergarten untill Senior High School in Pariaman ( TK Aisyiah Balai Nareh, SDN 11 Balai Nareh, SMPN 1 Pariaman, and SMAN 1 Pariaman ), and now I back to Padang, due to my major in UNP. My father is a Pariaman ( we call it as ‘urang Piaman’), exactly in Kuraitadji ( Koreatadji , haha ) and my mother is Lubuk Basung. So, we can conclude thatI am a half of Indonesian-Korean. Hwuahahahaaa.

Fiuh, what should I tell you next?

Ah, as you know, Pariaman is kind of a beach town. Pariaman is so near from the beach, the famous beach in Pariaman named ‘Gandoriah Beach’, the most popluar festival in Pariaman is Tabuik Festival’, and the traditional food called ’Sala lauak’.Many domestic visitors and also the foreign visitors come to Pariaman to see ‘Tabuik Festival’ that is held just once a year, on Muharam month. It makes Pariaman become so crowded, the weather becames hotter, and the price will be increased. Waw.

Well, let me tell you about ‘Gandoriah Beach’ first. Hm, there are many activities you can do. Just see the sea while sitting on the seashore or rock, plays some games, just walk together / bycycling under the tree, or if you feel hungry, there are many food places near the beach. They serve many kind of food: meatball, sate, miso, lotek, pical, lontong, and also ‘NASI SEK’. The tastes are delicious! Sslluuurrrrp.

Next, we talk about ‘Tabuik Festival’. Honestly, i have ever seen ‘Tabuik Festival’ just once in my life. When I was at 4th grade in elementery school, I went to see it with my family ( Dad, Mom, and two brothers). Since that day, we never see it again. Because of what? My father really didnt like the parking rule. It was so uncontrolled. Our car was difficult to find any free parking space. It was so hard to went in , and also went out. Errr. But, i don’t know how about this recent time. Oh, one addition explanation more. Because of I don’t like very very very crowded place, so, i never go to see Tabuik Festival even with my friends. End.

Next, we go on to Sala Lauak.
Wah, this is my favorite! I love to eat sala lauak so much. Really like it! It was the most  delicious Pariaman’s food thai i have ever tasted. The taste is aaaaaa ~ the smell is wwaaaa ~ the price is hwuaaaa ~ Haha. You have to try it soon, Pariaman’s Sala Lauak, you will like it. Haha.


Okay, this is the last.
Eventhough Pariaman is a beach town, but it is not as hot as Padang. 
I swuer.I feel cooler in Pariaman than Padang. Hm.


Okay, see you in Pariaman, guys!
Ahahahaaa. END.










0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 25, 2012

:: It's about Pariaman. ^^


  
Ayayayayayyy !
Welcome back with me, I am dilacious !

Hm, based on the ttile above, so, in this post, i woud like to write about my beloved Pariaman. Well, let’s start. Check this out, guys!

Pariaman is a coastal city in West SumatraIndonesia. Pariaman has 72,089 inhabitants (2002), an area of 73.4 km2 (28 sq mi) and a 12 km (7 mi) coastline. "Pariaman" means "safe area". According to the limited early sources available, by the sixteenth century Pariaman was an important port city serving the Minangkabau settlements in the interior highlands of central west Sumatra. Traders from western India and later from Europe visited the port, trading in pepper, gold, and other products of the interior. In the early seventeenth century the port came under control of the Sultanate of Aceh, to the north; an Acehnese governor was stationed in the town. The port formally came under Dutch control in 1663 by treaty with Aceh. In 1671 the Dutch built a lodge here and later, around 1684, a fort. Continuing clashes with local rulers and competition with other European trading companies resulted in the port being abandoned by the Dutch in 1770. By the early twentieth century the port was less prominent on the coast, as Padang, just to the south, was the focus of Dutch activities in western Sumatra and had a railroad link to the interior. After Indonesian independence, Pariaman was a naval headquarters for a province called Central Sumatra. It became an autonomous city on 11 Apr 2002.





I was born in Padang, exactly at RSUD M. Djamil, but I grew up in Pariaman. I graduated Kindergarten untill Senior High School in Pariaman ( TK Aisyiah Balai Nareh, SDN 11 Balai Nareh, SMPN 1 Pariaman, and SMAN 1 Pariaman ), and now I back to Padang, due to my major in UNP. My father is a Pariaman ( we call it as ‘urang Piaman’), exactly in Kuraitadji ( Koreatadji , haha ) and my mother is Lubuk Basung. So, we can conclude thatI am a half of Indonesian-Korean. Hwuahahahaaa.

Fiuh, what should I tell you next?

Ah, as you know, Pariaman is kind of a beach town. Pariaman is so near from the beach, the famous beach in Pariaman named ‘Gandoriah Beach’, the most popluar festival in Pariaman is Tabuik Festival’, and the traditional food called ’Sala lauak’.Many domestic visitors and also the foreign visitors come to Pariaman to see ‘Tabuik Festival’ that is held just once a year, on Muharam month. It makes Pariaman become so crowded, the weather becames hotter, and the price will be increased. Waw.

Well, let me tell you about ‘Gandoriah Beach’ first. Hm, there are many activities you can do. Just see the sea while sitting on the seashore or rock, plays some games, just walk together / bycycling under the tree, or if you feel hungry, there are many food places near the beach. They serve many kind of food: meatball, sate, miso, lotek, pical, lontong, and also ‘NASI SEK’. The tastes are delicious! Sslluuurrrrp.

Next, we talk about ‘Tabuik Festival’. Honestly, i have ever seen ‘Tabuik Festival’ just once in my life. When I was at 4th grade in elementery school, I went to see it with my family ( Dad, Mom, and two brothers). Since that day, we never see it again. Because of what? My father really didnt like the parking rule. It was so uncontrolled. Our car was difficult to find any free parking space. It was so hard to went in , and also went out. Errr. But, i don’t know how about this recent time. Oh, one addition explanation more. Because of I don’t like very very very crowded place, so, i never go to see Tabuik Festival even with my friends. End.

Next, we go on to Sala Lauak.
Wah, this is my favorite! I love to eat sala lauak so much. Really like it! It was the most  delicious Pariaman’s food thai i have ever tasted. The taste is aaaaaa ~ the smell is wwaaaa ~ the price is hwuaaaa ~ Haha. You have to try it soon, Pariaman’s Sala Lauak, you will like it. Haha.


Okay, this is the last.
Eventhough Pariaman is a beach town, but it is not as hot as Padang. 
I swuer.I feel cooler in Pariaman than Padang. Hm.


Okay, see you in Pariaman, guys!
Ahahahaaa. END.










No comments: