February 21, 2012

:: I don't know what the title is. ==V


Fiuhhh.

This morning, I got up late. Why? I slept at midnight. Why? I did my Structure 1 homeworks. Okay, next, after did Shalat Shubuh , I took a bath and dressed up in hurry, and also forgot my delicious breakfast. Oh, how poor i was. Hauft. There was some slices of fried chicken, omelette, red crackers, and also some pieces of fresh cucumber on a plate of friedrice with a glasses of chocholate milk. Slluurrrrpp ~



In the afternoon, I felt so sleepy when we were studying Writing 1 at BF5. Oh God, it was so hard to understood what the lecturer explained. It seemed like , the voice of the lecturer just went in to my right ear , and a few seconds later, it went out from my left ear. Honestly, I thougt , I have been a delinquent student at that time. Ckck. My body was in the class, but actually my mind was adventuring everywhere. One of the reasons was: I had an unpredictable news ( or problem? ) last Tuesday. It was about, yeah,well, uhm,  let me stated it in one word, it called 'GALAU' , hwuahahaaa. 

I arrived at home around 5 PM. I laid down on my bed for a while. And, then I took a pray. A quarter hour later, I took a bath, about 20 minutes.  Padang was so hot! Really! 

Even now, I am still sweating while I am typing this post. It is really uncomfortable. Oh my gosh, tonight is so hot! Waw ~






Hauuufftt. See you later. Bye.

4 komentar:

LuVhiNi_cHa said...

hey you! Mrs. galau .. haha,.
have a nice day and don't sleep late.
i'm afraid that u will get smaller.. heheheeee

dilacious said...

Mrs. ? -___________-

wkwkwk. i almost sleep. :p

get smaller? *look at the mirror , OH NO ( ゚ Д゚) #stop GALAU-ing

Rinia said...

I guess you have to make a list about your daily activities :) hehee

dilacious said...

wkwk. i think so. i'll do it from now on. wkaka. XD

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 21, 2012

:: I don't know what the title is. ==V


Fiuhhh.

This morning, I got up late. Why? I slept at midnight. Why? I did my Structure 1 homeworks. Okay, next, after did Shalat Shubuh , I took a bath and dressed up in hurry, and also forgot my delicious breakfast. Oh, how poor i was. Hauft. There was some slices of fried chicken, omelette, red crackers, and also some pieces of fresh cucumber on a plate of friedrice with a glasses of chocholate milk. Slluurrrrpp ~



In the afternoon, I felt so sleepy when we were studying Writing 1 at BF5. Oh God, it was so hard to understood what the lecturer explained. It seemed like , the voice of the lecturer just went in to my right ear , and a few seconds later, it went out from my left ear. Honestly, I thougt , I have been a delinquent student at that time. Ckck. My body was in the class, but actually my mind was adventuring everywhere. One of the reasons was: I had an unpredictable news ( or problem? ) last Tuesday. It was about, yeah,well, uhm,  let me stated it in one word, it called 'GALAU' , hwuahahaaa. 

I arrived at home around 5 PM. I laid down on my bed for a while. And, then I took a pray. A quarter hour later, I took a bath, about 20 minutes.  Padang was so hot! Really! 

Even now, I am still sweating while I am typing this post. It is really uncomfortable. Oh my gosh, tonight is so hot! Waw ~






Hauuufftt. See you later. Bye.

4 comments:

LuVhiNi_cHa said...

hey you! Mrs. galau .. haha,.
have a nice day and don't sleep late.
i'm afraid that u will get smaller.. heheheeee

dilacious said...

Mrs. ? -___________-

wkwkwk. i almost sleep. :p

get smaller? *look at the mirror , OH NO ( ゚ Д゚) #stop GALAU-ing

Rinia said...

I guess you have to make a list about your daily activities :) hehee

dilacious said...

wkwk. i think so. i'll do it from now on. wkaka. XD