February 26, 2012

:: I and My Bestfriends. :)



Assalamualaikum ^^

Hm, in this post, i just wanna tell a little about I and my bestfriends.  They  are 12 friends ( including me), and i love my bestfriends so much. I, Fatya, and Rissa have been friend since we were in the Kindergarden. Rissa and Tiffa since they were in the elementery school. I, Fatya, Rissa, and Tiffa, Ejha, Winda, Aoel,Alan,  since we were in the Junior High School. And then, adek, adi, adel, aus, since we were in the Senior High school.J

Aha! Ill share some trivia(s) about our friendship :





  •  Fatya and Winda has the same date of birth
  • Ejha and adek are sister ( ejha  is the older )
  • I, Fatya, and Tiffa are sub-group by the name of GENG NAREHdue to our homes are located in an area named NAREH. Haha.
  • I, Fatya, Tiffa, Winda, and Rissa, were in the same group named Dattebayou Holixwith Chide, Ella, Anni, and Vita.
  • Alan, aus, and aoel are called THREE IDIOTS,   because of what? I dunno.
  • Alan, aus, and aoel have been friend since they were in the junior high school, with their GPRS members. J
  • Winda and aoel are in a relationship.
  • Winda calls aus as Kak Deoz, and so did i(?) ==a
  • Adi is adeks engange and also my ex (?)
  • Adel, ejha, and adek have been met each other in their childhood because of adel is the child of their mothers friend, and adek called adel as Bang adel.
  • Rissa and tiffa are sister but not sister (?)
  • We have 1 Taurus, 2 Capricorn(s), 2 Cancer(s), 3 Leo(s), and 4 Aries(s)
  • I, Fatya, and Rissa were in the same kindergarten
  • I, Fatya, Rissa, Tiffa, Winda, Ejha, Alan, Aoel, and Aus were in the same junior high school
  • Adi, adel, and adek were in the different junior high school for each.
  • We were in the same senior high school, except Rissa.
  • I was never in the same class with Winda and Aoel.
  • I, Fatya, Rissa, Tiffa, and Ejha were in the same in class VII-1
  • Fatya and Winda were in the same class in VIII-4
  • Rissa and ejha are the same class in VIII-6
  • Winda, and aus, were in the same class in IX-1
  • Fatya, Tiffa, Rissa, Alan, and aoel were in the same class at IX-2
  • I, and ejha were in the same class at IX-3
  • I, fatya, and ejha were in the same class at IX-A
  • I, adek, ejha, adi, and alan were in the same class at X-2
  • I, Fatya, Ejha, adek, adi, and adel were in the same class at XII-IA-2.
  • I and Fatya were in the same class in VII-1 , IX-A , XI-IA-2 , and also XII-IA-4.
  • I and alan were the same class in VIII-2 , X2 , and also XII-IA-4.
  • I, fatya, adi, alan, and aus were in the same class in XII-IA-4.
  • Ejha and winda were in the same class in XII-IA-2
  • Adel and tiffa were in the same class in XII-IA-3
  • Adek was in XII-IA-5 , and Rissa in XII-IA-2
  • I, adek, and tiffa enter the same university, department, and major, and we were in the same class at K1 ( Kependidikan - 1 ).
  • Etc. Ahahahaaa.


Well, here we are !

( I arrange them based on the date of birth )


  1. 1)    Ahmad Fuadi ( adi ) , January 4th  , CAPRICORN.
  2. 2)    Rahmad Adel Maulana ( adel ) , April 2th , ARIES.
  3. 3)   Fatya Wellinsa ( iyaa ) , April 10th , ARIES.
  4. 4)   Winda Ayu Permata ( inda ) , April 10th , ARIES.
  5. 5)   Rissa Aprila Zuandra ( chuz ) , April 17th , ARIES.
  6. 6)   Adlan Lutfiadi ( alan ) , May 7th , TAURUS.
  7. 7)    Firdaus Indra ( aus ) , July 6th , CANCER.
  8. 8)   Aulia Cahya Islamy ( aoel ) , July 13th , CANCER.
  9. 9)   Gusti Hafsari ( adek ) , August 1st , LEO.
  10. 10)  Rahmadila Eka Putri ( laa  ) , August 17th , LEO.
  11. 11)   Ziqra Reza (ejha ), August 20th , LEO.
  12. 12) Latiffah Turrahmah ( tiffa ) , December 27th , CAPRICORN.


adi
adel
iyaa
inda
chuz
alan
aus
aoel
adek
laa
ejha
tiffa














:: I LOVE MY BESTFRIENDs. J

0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 26, 2012

:: I and My Bestfriends. :)



Assalamualaikum ^^

Hm, in this post, i just wanna tell a little about I and my bestfriends.  They  are 12 friends ( including me), and i love my bestfriends so much. I, Fatya, and Rissa have been friend since we were in the Kindergarden. Rissa and Tiffa since they were in the elementery school. I, Fatya, Rissa, and Tiffa, Ejha, Winda, Aoel,Alan,  since we were in the Junior High School. And then, adek, adi, adel, aus, since we were in the Senior High school.J

Aha! Ill share some trivia(s) about our friendship :





  •  Fatya and Winda has the same date of birth
  • Ejha and adek are sister ( ejha  is the older )
  • I, Fatya, and Tiffa are sub-group by the name of GENG NAREHdue to our homes are located in an area named NAREH. Haha.
  • I, Fatya, Tiffa, Winda, and Rissa, were in the same group named Dattebayou Holixwith Chide, Ella, Anni, and Vita.
  • Alan, aus, and aoel are called THREE IDIOTS,   because of what? I dunno.
  • Alan, aus, and aoel have been friend since they were in the junior high school, with their GPRS members. J
  • Winda and aoel are in a relationship.
  • Winda calls aus as Kak Deoz, and so did i(?) ==a
  • Adi is adeks engange and also my ex (?)
  • Adel, ejha, and adek have been met each other in their childhood because of adel is the child of their mothers friend, and adek called adel as Bang adel.
  • Rissa and tiffa are sister but not sister (?)
  • We have 1 Taurus, 2 Capricorn(s), 2 Cancer(s), 3 Leo(s), and 4 Aries(s)
  • I, Fatya, and Rissa were in the same kindergarten
  • I, Fatya, Rissa, Tiffa, Winda, Ejha, Alan, Aoel, and Aus were in the same junior high school
  • Adi, adel, and adek were in the different junior high school for each.
  • We were in the same senior high school, except Rissa.
  • I was never in the same class with Winda and Aoel.
  • I, Fatya, Rissa, Tiffa, and Ejha were in the same in class VII-1
  • Fatya and Winda were in the same class in VIII-4
  • Rissa and ejha are the same class in VIII-6
  • Winda, and aus, were in the same class in IX-1
  • Fatya, Tiffa, Rissa, Alan, and aoel were in the same class at IX-2
  • I, and ejha were in the same class at IX-3
  • I, fatya, and ejha were in the same class at IX-A
  • I, adek, ejha, adi, and alan were in the same class at X-2
  • I, Fatya, Ejha, adek, adi, and adel were in the same class at XII-IA-2.
  • I and Fatya were in the same class in VII-1 , IX-A , XI-IA-2 , and also XII-IA-4.
  • I and alan were the same class in VIII-2 , X2 , and also XII-IA-4.
  • I, fatya, adi, alan, and aus were in the same class in XII-IA-4.
  • Ejha and winda were in the same class in XII-IA-2
  • Adel and tiffa were in the same class in XII-IA-3
  • Adek was in XII-IA-5 , and Rissa in XII-IA-2
  • I, adek, and tiffa enter the same university, department, and major, and we were in the same class at K1 ( Kependidikan - 1 ).
  • Etc. Ahahahaaa.


Well, here we are !

( I arrange them based on the date of birth )


  1. 1)    Ahmad Fuadi ( adi ) , January 4th  , CAPRICORN.
  2. 2)    Rahmad Adel Maulana ( adel ) , April 2th , ARIES.
  3. 3)   Fatya Wellinsa ( iyaa ) , April 10th , ARIES.
  4. 4)   Winda Ayu Permata ( inda ) , April 10th , ARIES.
  5. 5)   Rissa Aprila Zuandra ( chuz ) , April 17th , ARIES.
  6. 6)   Adlan Lutfiadi ( alan ) , May 7th , TAURUS.
  7. 7)    Firdaus Indra ( aus ) , July 6th , CANCER.
  8. 8)   Aulia Cahya Islamy ( aoel ) , July 13th , CANCER.
  9. 9)   Gusti Hafsari ( adek ) , August 1st , LEO.
  10. 10)  Rahmadila Eka Putri ( laa  ) , August 17th , LEO.
  11. 11)   Ziqra Reza (ejha ), August 20th , LEO.
  12. 12) Latiffah Turrahmah ( tiffa ) , December 27th , CAPRICORN.


adi
adel
iyaa
inda
chuz
alan
aus
aoel
adek
laa
ejha
tiffa














:: I LOVE MY BESTFRIENDs. J

No comments: