February 24, 2012

:: " A honest but stupid question. "


Well, it happened yesterday.
I got a texting from the senior of LRAI ( kind of an Islamic event ). It was about the information of LRAI that will be held this morning, at 9.30 AM in Mushalla Amanah. That was the point of this posts! Ahahahaaa.


Ehm. Mushala Amanah, where was it? I thougt so hard to find some possible place of Mushalla Amanah. ANd, the result was, I still didn't know, where was it? I took my phone which was laid on the bed under the green blanket, I typed a texting to my friends, thery were: Media Rahmi, Gumala Resti Halim, and Fatma Wahyuni. Finished, next, I touched the button 'SEND' on my touch-screen phone. I put the phone beside my laptop, and did browsing again.

After a few seconds, I realized that, I just had Rp. 103 pulse, what a stupid thing that I have done. Aish. So, I signed in to Facebook, got online in chat, I looked for other friends who was online. I found Rinia Zatalini, I guessed, she must be know where Mushala Amanah was. And, that was correct! haha.

But, it was a such of embarrassing moment. Why?
Well, did you know? Mushala Amanah was the mushalla that I usually go there to take a pray or just spend time together with my friends. It has been 7 months since the first time I went there, but untill yesterday, I didn't know what the name of that Mushalla. It was really embarrasing, honestly! And, my other friend who was online beside Nia, named Annisa Wahyuni, she laughed at me due to my honest but stupid question. What a shame it was. hwuaaaa ~ 





*hide under the desk*

7 komentar:

Rinia said...

Hahaaha..
I love your posting Dilaa :P
please, do not repeat it again at the others things .. :)

LuVhiNi_cHa said...

ahhaaha..
LOVe this posting.. :D

Hey dilacious, My name is Anisa.. not Annisa.. hehe

Rinia said...

Where is Dilla ??
Is she hiding somewhere ?? :D

dilacious said...

@Rinia : Ahahahaha. okay , thanks for the info. Wkwkw.

dilacious said...

@anisa : ahahaha. I LOVE U TOO #eh XD

ups, sorry. I'll retype it. hehe.

dilacious said...

*hide in the pencil case*CLING*

LuvhiniCha said...

heh! I don't love u.. i love this posting..
hahay...

thx 4 it.

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 24, 2012

:: " A honest but stupid question. "


Well, it happened yesterday.
I got a texting from the senior of LRAI ( kind of an Islamic event ). It was about the information of LRAI that will be held this morning, at 9.30 AM in Mushalla Amanah. That was the point of this posts! Ahahahaaa.


Ehm. Mushala Amanah, where was it? I thougt so hard to find some possible place of Mushalla Amanah. ANd, the result was, I still didn't know, where was it? I took my phone which was laid on the bed under the green blanket, I typed a texting to my friends, thery were: Media Rahmi, Gumala Resti Halim, and Fatma Wahyuni. Finished, next, I touched the button 'SEND' on my touch-screen phone. I put the phone beside my laptop, and did browsing again.

After a few seconds, I realized that, I just had Rp. 103 pulse, what a stupid thing that I have done. Aish. So, I signed in to Facebook, got online in chat, I looked for other friends who was online. I found Rinia Zatalini, I guessed, she must be know where Mushala Amanah was. And, that was correct! haha.

But, it was a such of embarrassing moment. Why?
Well, did you know? Mushala Amanah was the mushalla that I usually go there to take a pray or just spend time together with my friends. It has been 7 months since the first time I went there, but untill yesterday, I didn't know what the name of that Mushalla. It was really embarrasing, honestly! And, my other friend who was online beside Nia, named Annisa Wahyuni, she laughed at me due to my honest but stupid question. What a shame it was. hwuaaaa ~ 





*hide under the desk*

7 comments:

Rinia said...

Hahaaha..
I love your posting Dilaa :P
please, do not repeat it again at the others things .. :)

LuVhiNi_cHa said...

ahhaaha..
LOVe this posting.. :D

Hey dilacious, My name is Anisa.. not Annisa.. hehe

Rinia said...

Where is Dilla ??
Is she hiding somewhere ?? :D

dilacious said...

@Rinia : Ahahahaha. okay , thanks for the info. Wkwkw.

dilacious said...

@anisa : ahahaha. I LOVE U TOO #eh XD

ups, sorry. I'll retype it. hehe.

dilacious said...

*hide in the pencil case*CLING*

LuvhiniCha said...

heh! I don't love u.. i love this posting..
hahay...

thx 4 it.