February 17, 2012

:: What a such dizzy thing it is !



Hi, guys. Good evening.


Well, for the first. I would like to give a short explanation about the next some posts. Uhm, i will write it down by using english language. Because I am a student at English Departement in Padang State of University, So, i have to write it in english, like the lecturers said. Yeah, eventhough i like Korean so much, Just to let you know, it has been a half of my life! But i have to do it, by using english, okay.


Actually, this is my assignment for CALL ( Computer Assisted Language Learning ). It is one of all the subject that makes me become so dizzy. And, the lecturer is Pak FA. Honestly, I don't know what is FA standing for. I only know that A for Aufa. Haha. Okay, let me tell you a little about my CALL's lecturer. Uhm, based on the rumour that i catch it up, around me, Pak FA has not married yet. He is about 27 or 28 years old. Uhm, is it such as an important thing? Ah, i guess, not so, for me, of course. Well, just it. I don't know another rumour else. That's all.

CALL is a subject about how to make the best use of all the technologies in learning - teaching proccess due to be a good teacher in the future. From this subject ( CALL ), we learn methods how the students will like the subject that we are going to teach in the future, it is English Language. Because, we are going to be an english tecaher, right? Yes, ofc. Amin.


Oh! I almost forgot.

This subject, CALL, actually, it suppposes to be learned in the 6th semester. But, i don't know the definited reason why this subject is given to us, the first year student. It really makes us become so dizzy and almost always get a little bit depression every Wednesday untill Thursday afternoon. It feels , it will be so relief  if the lecturer doesn't come. Hoaahh ~






What a such dizzy thing it is !   (⌣_ ⌣!!)

0 komentar:

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 17, 2012

:: What a such dizzy thing it is !



Hi, guys. Good evening.


Well, for the first. I would like to give a short explanation about the next some posts. Uhm, i will write it down by using english language. Because I am a student at English Departement in Padang State of University, So, i have to write it in english, like the lecturers said. Yeah, eventhough i like Korean so much, Just to let you know, it has been a half of my life! But i have to do it, by using english, okay.


Actually, this is my assignment for CALL ( Computer Assisted Language Learning ). It is one of all the subject that makes me become so dizzy. And, the lecturer is Pak FA. Honestly, I don't know what is FA standing for. I only know that A for Aufa. Haha. Okay, let me tell you a little about my CALL's lecturer. Uhm, based on the rumour that i catch it up, around me, Pak FA has not married yet. He is about 27 or 28 years old. Uhm, is it such as an important thing? Ah, i guess, not so, for me, of course. Well, just it. I don't know another rumour else. That's all.

CALL is a subject about how to make the best use of all the technologies in learning - teaching proccess due to be a good teacher in the future. From this subject ( CALL ), we learn methods how the students will like the subject that we are going to teach in the future, it is English Language. Because, we are going to be an english tecaher, right? Yes, ofc. Amin.


Oh! I almost forgot.

This subject, CALL, actually, it suppposes to be learned in the 6th semester. But, i don't know the definited reason why this subject is given to us, the first year student. It really makes us become so dizzy and almost always get a little bit depression every Wednesday untill Thursday afternoon. It feels , it will be so relief  if the lecturer doesn't come. Hoaahh ~






What a such dizzy thing it is !   (⌣_ ⌣!!)

No comments: