February 27, 2012

:: Happy Birthday, Mama. ♥



Hm, today is February 27, right?
It also means that today is My beloved mother's date of birth.
It's her birthday! Happy birthday, Mama.  (✿◠‿◠ 




Well, let me tell you some about my mother. She was born in an area at Lubuk Basung ( Agam ), on February 27, 196* , haha. My mother is the fifth child. She only has one older brother, he is my Mamak ( sorry, I don't know how we call Mamak in English, ehehe ). My Mamak is a lecturer  at Medical Faculty of UNAND, yes, he is a doctor. Next, my mother has 4 sisters, they work as a teacher or Headmaster in Elementery School / Junior High School / Senior High School. And, now, I live with my mother's older sister, she is a Headmaster of one of all Madarasah Tsanawiyah in Padang. 

Okay, i think that's enough about my mother's siblings. Now, we go on to be focus only about my mother. Hm, my mother is a Physic teacher in Pariaman. She has the same place of work with my father, at a Senior High School in Pariaman, but they are in the different subject to teach. My father is a Math teacher. It is their main occupation, as a civil government, beside other occupation, non-goverment(?) such as: palm oil plantation. ehehe.

Uhm, it is such a tradition(?) in our family. Even my father / mother / me / my brothers is in his/her birthday today , it always has the same general gift(?) , well, i mean, we usually celebrate the birthday by having dinner in Restaurant / any recomended places, or just spending time together in a place ( sucha as:  make a mini-camp at our right-yard ) , and sometimes we rent for a night ( such as: Villa in Padang Panjang's Resort & Water Park - Miang Village ). It is such a quality of time, ahaha. But, today, I can't join them, I have to back to Padang, go to campus, huhuuu.

Aha, my mother is a talkactive mother like the other mother do, haha. She likes flower very much, we have many kind of flowers in our yard. My mother has an excellent  homemaking ability. Her favorite color is PINK. She also likes green vegetables, branded handbag/shoes,      etc. My mother likes to eat fish curry, and so does my father. Uhm, eventhough, they start to work around 7 and back home almost around 7 , but they always take care of us, their children, Alhamdulillah. But, honestly, sometimes, we ( I and two my younger brothers ) feel that they are too overprotective to us. Ahaha. 

YEAH! With a great pride, I scream out loud without voice(?) in this post, that:


 I ♥  MY MOTHER. 






Yuhuuuu ~

I think that's all. Bye.


4 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity to your submit is just great and i could suppose you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.

My web site :: top appliance repair tampa

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is actually how you are not actually much more well-preferred than you
might be now. You are very intelligent. You
know therefore considerably in relation to this topic,
made me in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles.
Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it
is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time maintain it up!



Here is my web-site: mononucléose

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

My website: refrigerator repair Clearwater - youtube.com -

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, ecigarette, e cigarette forum, e cig, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

February 27, 2012

:: Happy Birthday, Mama. ♥



Hm, today is February 27, right?
It also means that today is My beloved mother's date of birth.
It's her birthday! Happy birthday, Mama.  (✿◠‿◠ 




Well, let me tell you some about my mother. She was born in an area at Lubuk Basung ( Agam ), on February 27, 196* , haha. My mother is the fifth child. She only has one older brother, he is my Mamak ( sorry, I don't know how we call Mamak in English, ehehe ). My Mamak is a lecturer  at Medical Faculty of UNAND, yes, he is a doctor. Next, my mother has 4 sisters, they work as a teacher or Headmaster in Elementery School / Junior High School / Senior High School. And, now, I live with my mother's older sister, she is a Headmaster of one of all Madarasah Tsanawiyah in Padang. 

Okay, i think that's enough about my mother's siblings. Now, we go on to be focus only about my mother. Hm, my mother is a Physic teacher in Pariaman. She has the same place of work with my father, at a Senior High School in Pariaman, but they are in the different subject to teach. My father is a Math teacher. It is their main occupation, as a civil government, beside other occupation, non-goverment(?) such as: palm oil plantation. ehehe.

Uhm, it is such a tradition(?) in our family. Even my father / mother / me / my brothers is in his/her birthday today , it always has the same general gift(?) , well, i mean, we usually celebrate the birthday by having dinner in Restaurant / any recomended places, or just spending time together in a place ( sucha as:  make a mini-camp at our right-yard ) , and sometimes we rent for a night ( such as: Villa in Padang Panjang's Resort & Water Park - Miang Village ). It is such a quality of time, ahaha. But, today, I can't join them, I have to back to Padang, go to campus, huhuuu.

Aha, my mother is a talkactive mother like the other mother do, haha. She likes flower very much, we have many kind of flowers in our yard. My mother has an excellent  homemaking ability. Her favorite color is PINK. She also likes green vegetables, branded handbag/shoes,      etc. My mother likes to eat fish curry, and so does my father. Uhm, eventhough, they start to work around 7 and back home almost around 7 , but they always take care of us, their children, Alhamdulillah. But, honestly, sometimes, we ( I and two my younger brothers ) feel that they are too overprotective to us. Ahaha. 

YEAH! With a great pride, I scream out loud without voice(?) in this post, that:


 I ♥  MY MOTHER. 






Yuhuuuu ~

I think that's all. Bye.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity to your submit is just great and i could suppose you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.

My web site :: top appliance repair tampa

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is actually how you are not actually much more well-preferred than you
might be now. You are very intelligent. You
know therefore considerably in relation to this topic,
made me in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles.
Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it
is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time maintain it up!



Here is my web-site: mononucléose

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

My website: refrigerator repair Clearwater - youtube.com -

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, ecigarette, e cigarette forum, e cig, smokeless cigarettes, best electronic cigarettes