December 09, 2011

:: Hello! Can you see me? Can you hear me? Yeah, this is me.


Hi, guys.

Uhm, first of all. Let me introduce my self to you.

Test. Test. Test. 1 2 3. Check , check , check sound! HU HA ~

Well, I was born 19 years ago by the name of Rahmadila Eka Putri at Rumah Sakit Umum Provinsi Dr. M. Djamil in Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia. Did you know? My date of birth is the most special date in this beloved country, it is a date of independent day, August 17. And, because of that. I feel so proud become a special person (?) in this country or maybe in an international level. Huehehehe.

My real nickname is Dila. Well, it should be. But, almost 90% of my high school friends keep calling me " Belud, Baluik, or Balluich ". And, one friend call me Diela, and also one friend call me Ladi. The rest, call me by the name of Dila or iLa. Didil is the name which was given by my cousin, some of them.


Uhm, let's move to tell about my family. 

I was born in an educational background of family. My two younger brothers and I are surounded by teachers / lecturers in my big families. My father , my mother, my uncles, and also my aunties. They are  teachers in Elementery School, Junior High School, Senior High School, and University / College. They teach Math, Physic, Chemistry, Biology, History, Religion, and another subjects. So, it is not... uhm, what do we call it? Ah! Therefore, it doesn't sound strange if I am entering English Educational Degree in State University of Padang right now. I am not sure yet, but... well, being a lecturer is one of my future plan, at this time. Aamiin. 

Next, we are going to talk about my educational background. 

Check this out!

  • ( 1999 ) I was graduated from TK Aisyiah Balai Nareh, not so far from my house.
  • ( 2005 ) I was graduated from SD Negeri 11 Balai Nareh , near my house. It was the time which was the brightest achievement of mine. I got the highest score in National Examination (UN) all over my City.
  • ( 2008 ) I was graduated from SMP Negeri 1 Pariaman, the best and the most favorite school in my city.  I got the top 20 highest score in National Examination (UN), all over my city.
  • ( 2011 ) I was graduated from SMA Negeri 1 Pariaman, the best school in my city. And it is also one of the most favorite school in West Sumatera.
  • And, now. I am registered as a student at  English Education, Languanges & Arts Faculty, State University of Padang, 

Ah! I almost forgot. 


I am a Korean Drama Lovers. I am a KPOPer, too.
I love to read comics, such as: Meitantei Conan, Naruto, Death Note, Gash Bell, Goong ( Palace ), etc. I also love to read many kinds of novels. Other, I enjoy listening to the music everytime. Uhm, I love fried chicken, cheese, orange, white daisy flower, train, and Hamtaro, very  very very much! Hwuahaha.

Reading, Writing, Listening music, Watching, and Eating !! YEAH ~



Ehm. Okay, I think this is enough. 

Thanks a million for your attention. Bye.







1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

bagus dan menarik, apalagi orangnya, bolehkah aku mengenalmu lebiih dekat
atsil.raihan@yahoo.com

Visitors

Thanks for visiting!

free counters

Followers

World Visiting

December 09, 2011

:: Hello! Can you see me? Can you hear me? Yeah, this is me.


Hi, guys.

Uhm, first of all. Let me introduce my self to you.

Test. Test. Test. 1 2 3. Check , check , check sound! HU HA ~

Well, I was born 19 years ago by the name of Rahmadila Eka Putri at Rumah Sakit Umum Provinsi Dr. M. Djamil in Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia. Did you know? My date of birth is the most special date in this beloved country, it is a date of independent day, August 17. And, because of that. I feel so proud become a special person (?) in this country or maybe in an international level. Huehehehe.

My real nickname is Dila. Well, it should be. But, almost 90% of my high school friends keep calling me " Belud, Baluik, or Balluich ". And, one friend call me Diela, and also one friend call me Ladi. The rest, call me by the name of Dila or iLa. Didil is the name which was given by my cousin, some of them.


Uhm, let's move to tell about my family. 

I was born in an educational background of family. My two younger brothers and I are surounded by teachers / lecturers in my big families. My father , my mother, my uncles, and also my aunties. They are  teachers in Elementery School, Junior High School, Senior High School, and University / College. They teach Math, Physic, Chemistry, Biology, History, Religion, and another subjects. So, it is not... uhm, what do we call it? Ah! Therefore, it doesn't sound strange if I am entering English Educational Degree in State University of Padang right now. I am not sure yet, but... well, being a lecturer is one of my future plan, at this time. Aamiin. 

Next, we are going to talk about my educational background. 

Check this out!

  • ( 1999 ) I was graduated from TK Aisyiah Balai Nareh, not so far from my house.
  • ( 2005 ) I was graduated from SD Negeri 11 Balai Nareh , near my house. It was the time which was the brightest achievement of mine. I got the highest score in National Examination (UN) all over my City.
  • ( 2008 ) I was graduated from SMP Negeri 1 Pariaman, the best and the most favorite school in my city.  I got the top 20 highest score in National Examination (UN), all over my city.
  • ( 2011 ) I was graduated from SMA Negeri 1 Pariaman, the best school in my city. And it is also one of the most favorite school in West Sumatera.
  • And, now. I am registered as a student at  English Education, Languanges & Arts Faculty, State University of Padang, 

Ah! I almost forgot. 


I am a Korean Drama Lovers. I am a KPOPer, too.
I love to read comics, such as: Meitantei Conan, Naruto, Death Note, Gash Bell, Goong ( Palace ), etc. I also love to read many kinds of novels. Other, I enjoy listening to the music everytime. Uhm, I love fried chicken, cheese, orange, white daisy flower, train, and Hamtaro, very  very very much! Hwuahaha.

Reading, Writing, Listening music, Watching, and Eating !! YEAH ~



Ehm. Okay, I think this is enough. 

Thanks a million for your attention. Bye.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bagus dan menarik, apalagi orangnya, bolehkah aku mengenalmu lebiih dekat
atsil.raihan@yahoo.com